Our client is the Philippines’ leading provider of renewable energy.
- Develops Boiler Maintenance and Remaining Life Assessment (RLA) programs.
- Ensures that reliability engineering/predictive maintenance plans are developed, implemented, and executed.
- Reviews combustion process of the boiler to highlight any
anomalies and recommendations for improvement to the site.
- Audits water chemistry, fuel compatibility to plant specification, and load rejection and synchronization events.
- Performs boiler and plant performance testing.
- Prepares reports and presentations involving boilers for distribution to internal and external customers, including insurance brokers and lender’s engineers.
- Supports the BU as requested for budgeting, planning, and
scheduling boiler related maintenance activities and
participates in all power generation related asset incident
investigations, root cause failure analysis (RCA) and corrective
action options analysis.
- As the subject matter experts for boilers, ensures that the third party technical specs for purchase orders and third-party technical reports are thorough; develops relevant O&M technical guidelines
- Assures internal/external stakeholder development through periodic plant visits to power generation facilities, meetings, site visits to OEM and technical service providers, and conference participation, as required
- At least 10 years’ experience in boiler maintenance in
power generation industry or petrochemical/industrial gas production/refining
- At least 2 years’ experience working for boiler original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or industrial service provider (ISP)
- Experience in preventive, predictive, and condition-based maintenance practices
- Experience in performance enhancement and optimization of operating assets or processes
- Experience in analysis of plant/facility financial performance requirements against operations, maintenance, and repair costs
- Exposure to plant information systems and performance monitoring software applications