Our client is one of the leading professional services ﬁrms in the Philippines, providing audit, tax, risk advisory, ﬁnancial advisory, and business process solutions has almost 900 employees located in BGC Taguig and Cebu cater to different industries like Consumer, Energy, Financial Services, government, healthcare, technology, telco among others.
The Master Planner is responsible for the architectural and creative planning of theme park master plans, zone area layouts, attraction designs, set designs, area development, hardscape details, and landscape conditions. This role typically involves working closely with creative directors, creative managers, and technical designers to develop detailed master plans in both 2D CAD and 3D modeling software, especially in Revit. The Master Planner will be required to collaborate frequently with interdisciplinary creative and technical teams, both in-house and with specialist sub-consultants to meet design goals.
- Park Master Planning
- Lead design efforts for theme park master plans in both 2D plans and 3D model development.
- Analyze and revise park designs for functional operations and logistics considerations.
- Zone Layout Design
- Guide design teams in zone layout and planning exercises, considering guest circulation and physical placemaking.
- Attraction Design
- Collaborate with attraction designers to resolve access, adjacencies, circulation, servicing and technical details in conjunction with project master plans
- Project Management
- Lead cross-functional teams in the planning, execution, and monitoring of projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in Architecture
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Project experience in Theme Parks, Attraction Sites and Resorts