Our client is a diversified global entertainment, consumer experience, and technology enterprise that accelerates intellectual property activations concurrently across physical and digital experiences.
The Fine Art Illustrator works closely with the management team and is responsible for supporting the Creative Manager and Senior Design by visually representing their design direction for our master planning, media pre-production, special venue, and attraction designs. Working under the direction of the Creative Manager, this position is critical to the correct interpretation and ultimate realization, of their creative vision. The Fine Art Illustrator also supports the production of each detail that makes an award-winning entertainment experience.
This position involves working on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines. The Fine Art Illustrator may need to implement quick revisions to match the Creative Management team’s requests. The position requires software training in the Adobe Creative Suites software, specifically Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. They should be familiar with image compression, file correction, and optimization techniques.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and project charettes.
- Create custom illustrations as required.
- Create plans, elevations, and schematic diagrams as required.
- Execute the production of drawings and presentation packages.
- Maintenance and organization of digital assets.
- Remain cognizant of budget and schedule criteria.