See more job openings in Information Technology
Client is a leading financial services organization dedicated to helping people achieve lifetime financial security and live healthier lives.
• Manages one major project or one or more minor projects.
• Develops and manages processes (technical and business) to ensure plans are in place to meet business requirements in a cost efficient manner and within specific targets
• Manages project team, defines roles and responsibilities, sets performance objectives and standards, ensures proper coaching and training, monitors and evaluate performance
• Anticipates, manages and mitigate project risks
• Manages project resources and prioritizes use of resources accordingly
• Manages communication among the stakeholders of the project including vendors and 3rd party partners
• Reviews plans and progress of different work groups to ensure work is coordinated and continues to meet overall project objectives
• Ensures project issues are raised and resolved at the appropriate levels. Keeps project team informed of the overall project status
• Manages business requirements by coordinating with the business users to help assess feasibility and establish time and effort
• Directs the analysis and provides expert design advice so that the system solution satisfies management and business requirements
• Performs project reviews with team to ensure quality systems are development/maintained through the use of established techniques and adherence to process standards
• Maintains and sustains technical and business expertise on assigned business domains and its associated and related technologies. Ensures that applied technologies are kept up-to-date with industry trends.
• At least twelve years in Information Technology; with more than ten years managing projects
• Applies expert vendor management skills
• Applies expert systems projects management skills
• Systems Development Life Cycles, its stages, major tasks and deliverables (Advanced)
• Insurance principles and terminology
• Insurance and financial services
• Insurance and financial services company operations