Our client is the world’s leading mining company.
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of data & analytics products, this role is accountable for various activities including data extraction, transformation, modeling, data visualization to enable the organization to make better people decisions based on data and analytics
- Manages and maintains dashboards, visualizations and data models as part of the
management of a portfolio of data & analytics products.
- Supports ongoing insight analytics product management, business intelligence and
reporting teams and product lifecycle activities associated with data and analytical
- Designs and implements innovative improvements to analytics & dashboard products to
meet the needs of the business.
- Develops and manages dashboards using Power BI and other visualization products in
accordance with the data and visualization standards.
- Contributes to the development of the product maintenance strategy and roadmap.
- Communicates with stakeholders across the board to make sure the goals are clear, and
the vision is aligned with business requirements.
- Collaborates with stakeholders across BHP to understand business problems, gather
improvement requirements, recommend and implement innovative solutions to data
and visualization products.
- Extensive experience of relevant analytics experience
- Experience using data visualization tools.
- Experience with PowerBI
- Experience with relational databases & SQL
- Experience with Python
- Exposure to Snowflake and Sagemaker preferred.
- Proficient in data collection, data organization, analysis, visualization and presentation of data
- Ability to optimize dashboards with significant volumes of data.
- Strong technical design skills