Become a front-end developer for a leading global digital marketing agency. Urgent hiring! Send your resume now to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via mobile (0917) 814 6260.
Check all job openings in Information Technology
Our client is a leading global digital marketing agency.
The Client is building a new Centre of Execution (COEx) in Manila. The COEx is a core component of Client’s global capability and a key benefit to their global clients – providing a standardized offering, consistent high level of delivery, and a competitive advantage vs. legacy operating structures.
• Coding emails that render well across devices and platforms—even Outlook
● Maintaining an intimate knowledge of the data and working with various departments to integrate data sets
● Using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to generate lists
● Deploying both one-off sends and customized email journeys with dynamic content and conditional logic
● Monitoring and reporting on email performance
● Conducting A/B tests to evaluate and improve engagement rates
● Maintaining email marketing project calendar and meeting deadlines
● Staying on top of email marketing news, trends, and industry practices
● Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
● Knowledge in creating consumer facing web cloud pages featuring cutting edge interactive UX/UI and custom data extensions via SQL and dynamic personalization of newsletters via AmpScript