A leading Biotechnology company.
The Finance Systems Manager has broad responsibility for the functional management of finance processes and systems (SAP, TIS, Readsoft, Concur, etc.). The primary objectives for this position are to ensure that all finance and finance-related processes and systems are working effectively and efficiently; staff are trained in the use of the system; the data has integrity; proper security is in place to prevent unauthorized access and processing; testing of systems upgrades are performed; and financial reporting is occurring timely and accurately. The Finance Systems Manager is also responsible for identifying/assessing process improvement opportunities within the finance area. He/she is the liaison between the Finance Controllers and the IT department and represents the Finance group at all related meetings. He/she is responsible for the project management on technology related projects related to the Finance function.
• Responsible for managing a small part of a wider budget.
• Signing off invoices with delegated authority.
• Requires full understanding of cost drivers and resource implications for own work area or makes decisions that influence a significant part of other cost centers or major company expenditure.
• Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience
• 6+ plus years of professional accounting large ERP experience
• 3-5 years experience managing SAP FICO configuration/implementations
• Project management experience preferably in SAP systems
• Experience within an international / multi-currency environment
• Experience working with both business and IT personnel in cross-functional environments
• Systems implementation experience
• Supervisory or managerial experience