Drupal Front End Developer work-from-home job until further notice. Send resume directly to email@example.com. Alternatively, apply online now or call us for inquiries (0917) 814 6260.
Searching for a Drupal Front End Developer job? Our executive search and recruitment client, a leading global digital marketing agency, has jobs available for Drupal Developers.
Get the right job for you by visiting more job openings in Information Technology
Our client is a leading global digital marketing agency.
The Client is building a new Centre of Execution (COEx) in Manila. The COEx is a core component of Client’s global capability and a key benefit to their global clients – providing a standardized offering, consistent high level of delivery, and a competitive advantage vs. legacy operating structures.
• Work closely with a local team to create high quality CMS sites built on the Drupal platform
• Strong knowledge in Web 2.0 and its technologies, tools, vendors, and products
• Write great code! Independently determine the best approach to solving complex business problems with technology
• Assesses the development requirements and providing input with regard to the provision of standard vs. customized solutions
• Provides technical problem resolution to complex issues
• 3-5 years of Internet/Software industry experience
• Expert knowledge of cross-browser development and best practices
• Must have experience working with Source Code Control systems and strong trouble-shooting skills
• Experience with XML; SOAP; RESTful services; DOM parsing and memory management strategies
• Experience with templating engines and CMS driven front ends (Acquia Drupal)
• Application development life-cycle knowledge is required
• Advantage: MySQL or other relational databases and stored procedures
• Experience with Mobile Application Development is a plus
• Exposure to web development frameworks is a plus
• Fluent in English, verbal and written communications