See more job openings in Banking
Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation
• Responsible for the reconciliation of Retail GL accounts, Subsidiary Ledger Accounts and Nostro Account and its accompanying Financial Reporting that complies with the accounting standards/International accounting standards.
• Ensure adequacy of Financial Controls and Systems for the timely and accurate delivery of financial and regulatory reports.
• Initiate improvement of existing or replacement of existing procedures and processes that require enhancements
• Assist in the development of financial transactions workflow of Retail and/or business process as needed during the project.
• Collaborate with internal customers from other departments and other work streams of the Bank for service requirement, inquiries and instructions.
• Provide recommendation to Retail Operations Head based on statistics and customer feedback to understand customer needs to provide direction or inputs in developing or improving products or services and procedures.
• Ensure compliance to local regulatory requirements (BSP, BIR and others) and policies and procedures
• Ensure daily settlement of all retail transactions, funds transfer and check deposit transactions, and normal balances of subsidiary and general ledger accounts are maintained.
• Oversee and monitor reconciliation schedules of GL and SL accounts of Retail and ensure outstanding items are resolved and closed within life span.
• Assist Retail Operations in ensuring all financial transaction workflows and business processes are established and adhered to.
• Performs investigation of complaints and escalations from other units of Retail Operations and provides resolution within the standard and agreed TAT.
• Prepares regulatory reports of Retail and ensure accurate and timely submission
• Provides oversight to the business processes outsourced to IBSS Manila specifically on clients services processes. Performs service review and evaluation of outsourced activities and address improvement areas of the results of evaluation.
• Performs periodic updates of Operations and IBSS transactions MIS and regularly track Operations (including IBSS) performance in terms of productivity, capacity, workflow effectiveness and training requirements, if needed.
• Assist in the continuous identification of process improvement areas, development of enhanced processes for existing processes/procedures/workflows and/or migration of identified processes to shared services during the course of the project.
• Ensure service delivery is in line with compliance/risk rules, financial conditions and external and internal organizational standards.
• Act as a Recovery Member in the Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Plan of Retail Operations and perform testings of the core systems and processes of Retail Operations.
• At least 5 years of related work experience
• Excellent English communication skills