Our client is the world-leading resources company that extracts and processes minerals, oil and gas based in Australia. They also have more than 80,000 employees and contractors across 90 locations.
- This role provides leadership to a team focused on customer and vendor queries.
- Manages a team based in Kuala Lumpur and Manila consisting of approximately ~50 people, both people leaders and individual contributors.
- Applies an understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain to enhance efficiency, drive optimisation, and maximise value.
- Contributes towards and executes the GBS Demand-to-Pay and overall GBS Strategy
- Ownership of overall management of the Case Management Tool (CMS)
- Ownership of data and analysis activities to improve overall customer experience measured through CSAT
- Ensures the timely and accurate processing of all Purchase Orders as per customer request.
- Works closely with other Commercial Inbound teams and other relevant stakeholders to resolve all customer and vendor queries as it comes through the CMS.
- Delivers excellent customer service to customers and vendors providing timely, efficient and accurate responses to enquiries received by phone, email, text message or other channels.
- Resolves vendor queries through understanding of the Purchasing Order (PO) payment systems and processes.
- Ownership of the team’s response quality and feedback on complex reconciliations and appropriate levels of troubleshooting and problem solving to complex queries from internal stakeholders and external organizations
- Embedment of BOS (BHP Operating System) Practises with Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Drives improvement initiatives to existing processes, practices and systems
- Point of contact for all User Acceptance Test for new improved systems and applications.
- Sources information, plans and conducts analyses to support evidence based decision making.
- Identifies, engages and manages a range of diverse internal and external stakeholders.
- Engages the capabilities of the entire organisation.
- Strives to achieve 100% safety, 100% customer value and 0% waste.
- Knows our customer and is obsessed with meeting their needs.
- Experience managing teams in a large, complex organization
- Experience establishing and maintaining mutually beneficial cross-functional relationships with a customer mindset
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement
- Demonstrated leadership capability through managing high performance teams
- Pragmatic commercial outlook and exemplary judgement (balances business value vs. risk) to deliver best outcome for BHP
- Collaborative mind-set and strong interpersonal skills.
- Capable in building constructive long term relationships.
- Communication skills enabling the influencing of a diverse stakeholder group
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to solve problems and think out of the box
- Track and analyse data for Process Improvement
- High level of attention to detail and good time management skills