Our client is a leading fintech in the Philippines.
- Leadership and Strategy: Develop and implement the SOC’s strategic vision, goals, and objectives aligned with the organization’s overall security strategy.
- Incident Response Management: Establish and maintain robust incident response processes and procedures. Respond to security incidents promptly, coordinating with various teams to contain and remediate threats effectively. Conduct post-incident analysis to identify root causes and implement preventive measures.
- Threat Detection and Monitoring: Oversee the implementation and operation of security monitoring tools, ensuring the timely detection of potential security breaches and suspicious activities. Stay updated on the latest threat intelligence and industry trends to enhance the SOC’s threat detection capabilities.
- Vulnerability Management: Develop and maintain vulnerability assessment programs, coordinating with IT and other departments to address identified vulnerabilities. Ensure that critical security patches are applied in a timely manner.
- Security Awareness and Training: Promote cybersecurity awareness across the organization by conducting training sessions, workshops, and awareness campaigns. Educate employees about potential security risks and best practices for maintaining a secure computing environment.
- Compliance and Reporting: Ensure the SOC’s compliance with relevant security standards, regulations, and legal requirements. Prepare and present regular security reports to executive management and stakeholders, highlighting key metrics, incidents, and trends.
- Incident Coordination and Collaboration: Collaborate with internal teams, external partners, and law enforcement agencies to coordinate incident response efforts and investigations, when necessary.
- Continuous Improvement: Regularly assess the SOC’s performance, processes, and tools to identify opportunities for improvement. Implement changes and enhancements to optimize the SOC’s effectiveness and efficiency.
- Budget Management: Develop and manage the SOC’s budget, ensuring optimal allocation of resources to support security operations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Extensive experience in cybersecurity and SOC operations, with an excellent of years in a leadership role.
- In-depth knowledge of cybersecurity principles, technologies, and best practices.
- Proficiency in incident response methodologies and security incident handling procedures.
- Strong understanding of networking protocols, system administration, and infrastructure security.
- Familiarity with security monitoring and vulnerability assessment tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of engaging with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven leadership abilities and the capability to inspire and motivate a team.
- Relevant certifications.
More Job Openings
- Top Management Job Openings
- Marketing and Sales Job Openings
- Information Technology Job Openings
- HR and Administration Job Openings
- Finance and Accounting Job Openings
- Legal Practitioner Job Openings
- Business Process Outsourcing Job Openings
- Banking Job Openings
- Other Job Openings