Our client is a PSE-listed company engaged in electric power generation for both renewable and non-renewable energy, electric power distribution and retail electricity business. They also ventured into water and infrastructure business.
As a key business partner, the CHRO is expected to lead in the development and formulation of HR-related strategies to address the needs of the company in achieving its strategic business goals.
- Formulates, develops, communicates and ensures the implementation of strategies, initiatives and policies to accomplish the HR function covering the areas:
- Employee value proposition
- Strategic workforce planning, short- and long-term road mapping
- Learning and development
- Performance management
- Industrial relations
- Talent analytics
- Change management
- Team development
- Occupational safety and health
- Talent attraction/acquisition, including executives
- Succession planning and management
- Career pathing
- Talent engagement
- Technology improvement / transformation
- Culture management
- Total rewards, compensation and benefits
- Other organizational development initiatives
- Provides ample and timely support to the senior leadership team (CSuite, BOD) and partners with other team leaders in aligning philosophies and practices related to people- and culture-building while pursuing short- and long-term goals
- Champions the fulfillment of the EVP, ensuring that all team leaders are engaged and equally accountable. Co-creates the environment that keeps people highly engaged, productive and value-centered
- Ensures compliance to mandated labor and workplace standards as well as reporting requirements on risk and sustainability. Highlights best practices and keeps abreast of latest updates, emerging trends or issues that may impact the industry or business.
- Creates and oversees the implementation of a succession and development plan for the HR Team.
- Has held senior/leadership role in HR for a minimum of 25 years
- Strong knowledge of people and culture management, strategic and operational
- Clear track record of successfully implementing strategies
- Industry experience, understanding of job market and commercial dynamics
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), influencing, reporting skills
- Proven ability to lead, develop, mentor or coach a team Possessing integrity
- Highly collaborative