Our client is the leading multinational digital bank in the Philippines.
• Senior Manager to AVP Level
• Draft and/or review documents or contracts, including product and marketing planning and documentation, as well as assist in the negotiation thereof for the different business areas and/or with the clients of the business.
• Deal with all day-to-day regulatory and legal issues as they arise, among others by giving advice related to the relevant activities of retail and wholesale banking units of the Bank and its affiliates, including legal issues relating to transaction documentation, corporate governance, intellectual property, data privacy, and employment law
• Monitor new laws and regulations and advise and assist the Bank and business areas on changes required by law and/or regulation.
• Support business development and new products, ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations
• Act as or assist in the tasks of the Data Privacy Officer, and assist the Data Privacy Executive, Anti Money-Laundering Officer, and Whistleblower Reporting Officer for the Bank.
• Must have at least 6 to 8 years of experience
• Experience in banking sector, preferably with digital banking exposure
• Familiarity with digital and/or fintech space
• Background in data protection and AML