KSearch client is a full-service finance and accounting consulting firm located in San Francisco, California. We are hiring for Financial Contoller to be based in the Philippines in a hybrid work-from-home with once a week onsite work setup.
The Controller position is a hands-on role, responsible for all accounting functions internally for the firm that include full-cycle month-end close, accounts receivable and payable, payroll, and tax compliance. The Controller will be responsible for managing the general accounting for the organization, assisting with the creation of financial statements and management reporting, managing the organization’s cash, and assisting with the creation of departmental budgets and forecasts. Experience with developing and establishing policies and procedures within a high growth organization is highly preferred.
· Produce monthly financial statements and budget vs actual analysis.
· Assist with financial modeling and forecasting for the firm.
· Manage Accounts Receivable – which includes invoicing, collections, reviewing contracts.
· Manage Accounts Payable – which includes ensuring accurate entry, timely payment, and compliance with company policies.
· Process employee onboarding, payroll, and terminations.
· 8+ years of progressive accounting experience, ideally in the professional services space
· Solid understanding of GAAP, CPA preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
· Advanced+ Excel Experience with standard software solutions: QuickBooks Online, Xero, Netsuite, Bill.com, Gusto, Expensify, Carta
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Independent judgment and decision-making
· Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities at a time
· Professional curiosity & creativity
· Passionate desire to learn & for continuous improvement
· Willing to work once a week onsite at their Pampanga office