Our client is a Global Foundation, a grant-making foundation based in Switzerland. They receive donations from individuals and entities all over the world and process and send grants to charities almost anywhere.
- Drive the financial and data-driven aspects of decision-making and strategy of TrustBridge. The outcome is better decision-making and strategy driven by insightful analysis of data instead of guessing and intuition.
- Own the budgeting and forecasting process. The outcome is that overall organizational performance is predictable and controllable while department leaders can exercise authority and discretion.
- Manage all aspects of financial activities. The outcomes are healthy accounting and data analytics teams delivering timely, insightful, and accurate records and financial and other data; all entities comply with tax and regulatory requirements; and risk management, asset protection, and insurance strategies are sound.
- Oversee cash management, currency exposure, asset management, and investing. The outcomes are that liquidity is properly staged and productively employed; investments are employed along the efficient frontier of risk and return; and assets are managed with excellence.
- Masters degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance required.
- CFA designation preferred; CIPM, CMA, CPA or other financerelated certifications helpful.
- Eight to ten years of experience in financial management required.
Apply until February 2024