Send job applications online or via email to email@example.com. Call us (0917) 814 6260.
Our client is a multinational oil and gas company.
• Perform generation of electronic bank statement from Bank and import bank statement into system, process automatic and manual posting in SAP
• Analyzes and clears transactions in bank transitory accounts in SAP daily
• Prepares journal entries for bank related transaction such as but not limited to loans, bank charges, interests, standing orders, etc.
• Investigates unreconciled transactions and communicate findings to internal and external stakeholders
• Prepare bank reconciliation report
• Perform second level review and validation of treasury transactions
• Ensures controls are maintained within the Accounting operating environment in compliance with SLA
• Provide back-up support in payment processing as needed in the team
• Provide various treasury and management reports as required by the affiliate/s and/or management team
• Has at least 3 to 5 years of work experience in a Finance and Accounting role, prior experience in a Shared Service environment or experience in Oil, Gas and Energy industries is an advantage
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting; CPA is an advantage.
• Skills: Proficient in SAP; Demonstrable deep knowledge in assigned functional scope
• Competencies: Very strong organizational and communication skills, ability to convince various stakeholders, detail and results oriented with an analytical mindset with strong problem solving and interpersonal skills