Apply online now for the Transition Manager position at a multinational healthcare company. Email us at email@example.com.
See more job openings from the same client.
Our client is a multinational healthcare company that is named as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies in the Fortune 2020 List.
• Take on small, medium transition engagements outside the project phoenix program.
• Take on small to medium sized GBC Enterprise Projects.
• Provide Transition and PMO support such as Transition & PMO data collection and reporting.
• Manage and maintain the Census File and release the necessary Census file reports on a timely basis and accurately.
• Handle the Return to Office (RTO) seat allocation and capacity management.
• Partner with real estate, facilities, and technology teams to ensure requirements are met to manage workstation add, moves, and changes.
• Partner with Recruiting in order to understand recruiting challenges or opportunities which would affect the seating needs real time.
• Work with GBC Human Resources to understand changes in hiring classes and/or availability.
• Ensure supporting resource availability for onboarding classes.
• Communicate and notify designated stakeholders of the on-boarding schedule
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track on-boarding schedules
• Manage changes to the project roles and responsibilities using an agreed upon governance process
• Document post on-boarding issues and improvement opportunities to develop “lessons learned” for subsequent on-boarding classes
• Work closely with Tenet (Philippines), Tenet (US), and third-party contractors to drive specific action items during each migration
• Assign project tasks based on pre-defined responsibilities of the transition team and trainers
• Work directly with Functional Workstream Leaders to ensure expectations are met and managed
• Assist in identifying and recommending solutions for projected supply constraints
• Create status reporting decks for executive leadership
• Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholder relationships across diverse geographies/locations and business units
• Understanding of the qualities and expectations of a global shared services organization
• Proven working experience in project management and fundamental knowledge of Program Management principles
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• 3+ years of Project Management specific experience gained through management responsibilities
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of professional experience, ideally in a complex shared services environment or large multinational company
Apply for this job until April 2021