See more job openings in Others
Our client is South Asia’s largest hospitality group with presence across 230 cities and currently operating 3000+ hotels in India, China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Nepal.
● Carry out audits in every potential hotel to evaluate its material state and quantify the work needs to be done to conform to standards.
● Communicate company’s expectations to the hotel partners and negotiate to get the transformation work done in their hotel in coordination with business development team.
● Develop vendors and facilitate hotel partners to get the work done at a controlled cost by providing Vendor Support.
● Ensure that the transformation work is completed within stipulated time-frame
● Associate and infuse company’s brand value in the partner hotel.
● Custodian of guest experience in company hotels. Making sure that standards are adhered to.
● Cash Flow management pertaining to transformation work.
● Strong willingness to work on ground with hotel partners
● High on ownership and go getter attitude
● Good communication and Negotiation skills
● Problem solving ability, data driven and ability to work in MS Excel and Powerpoint
• Preferably with at least 4 years experience in interior design or engineering
Until August 2019