See more job openings in Finance and Accounting
Our client is a Shared Services Center of a leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm.
• Drive efficient utilization of the processes and procedures for managing documentation;
• Coordination the global transfer pricing process, make sure that all countries meet their documentation and cBC notification requirements;
• Providing guidance to local countries in completing their Local Files
• Updating the core modules that used at the global level (Master File) and at the local level (Local File) (i.e. functional and benchmark analysis)
• Preparing economic analyses as well as coordinating the actual transfer pricing in an active way;
• Liaise with internal departments (e.g. legal and finance), manage relationships with external tax advisors and being in close contact with the business.
• Has a bachelor or university degree in Accountancy, Tax, Economics or other relevant study.
• Has between 3-6 years of experience within an international listed company or within consultancy, preferably as a transfer pricing specialist or international tax specialist or a combination of both.
• Must have basic understanding of OECD and BEPS development
Until May 2019!