Work in a healthcare industry now! Got at least 2 years experience in training or leadership position and previous experience in healthcare revenue cycle? You can be a preferred candidate for the position.
Our client brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. Our client helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare.
• Provide all supported business units and emerging clients with standardized new hire, refresher, new process and systems training
• Functions as a subject matter expert in at least one line of business and creates and updates training curriculum as needed
• Create and records, reports and other documentation of training activities
• Represent the Training team in meetings with business partners, leadership and project teams
• Function as a performance consultant, collaborating with Process and Operations to perform needs assessment and recommend training solutions
• Other training related duties as assigned
• 2-3 years’ experience in training or leadership position preferred, as well as previous experience in healthcare revenue cycle (preferred but not required).
• At least 2 years in college or equivalent
(Due to the coronavirus pandemic, search and recruitment for this position is extended) Until June 2020