See more job openings in Business Process Outsourcing
A leading global financial services.
• Manage Business Partner relationships (CCC) by meeting with them to close gaps, share results, present trends with the goal of continuously improving Quality & Training in the CCC.
• Manage the development, and creation of new Quality Programs that support the business strategy, and keep in line with the Quality Framework and Guiding Principles
• Work with team members to ensure quality of feedback and application of the QD & Training methodology and provide coaching, feedback and tools to promote success and improvement of staff
• Manage and schedule the training requested and make
necessary adjustments as required
• Evaluate and report on training outcomes to meet the expectations of business partner(s)
• Continuously strive to improve training delivery practices by keeping current on industry trends and identifying and executing on opportunities that will bring business value.
• Recruit, onboard, manage and develop staff
• Supervise the delivery of quality assurance assessments as defined in the SLA, in terms of quality, quantity and timeliness
• Subject Matter Expert for the application of Quality Development methodologies and principles
• University degree, possibly a Quality related certification / diploma and 4-6 years’ work experience, in a variety of streams or in a single stream (area of specialty)
• Adult Learning accreditation or Bachelor of Education Degree is recommended
• Previous experience working with a North American company
• This position requires making presentations to business partners and clients on occasion
• Understanding the impact of projects or changes on other QD functional teams
• Even though assigned to a specific business partner, need to be aware of repercussion of decisions, projects, issues on other QD teams
September 06 – February 28, 2019