Our client is a leading home equity platform in the US. We are hiring for their Philippine job post.
The Site Manager will serve as the founding member of the Point Philippines office. The role will manage the international office in Manila for Point’s production operations to support Point’s US-based customers. The Site Manager will be Point’s culture ambassador and will hire, train, develop, and cultivate a team that aligns with Point’s values and mission. The Site Manager will serve as a key relationship partner and facilitate communication and collaboration between our Manila branch and key stakeholders in the United States to ensure all parties are aligned with their respective goals and objectives.
Oversee the development of an international office for Point’s production operations in Manila and stay in close coordination with US based Business Operations, Legal, Compliance, HR and Production Team Leads
Manage production functions in the Philippines and serve as a single point of contact for the Manila branch
Execute on performance metrics for different production functions and improve employee morale and productivity
Monitor qualitative and quantitative individual performance through regular call monitoring, email review, and QC
Provide regular feedback to your team on their performance against goals, interpersonal behavior, and opportunities for improvements; positively reinforce the good.
Monitor quantitative team performance against customer SLAs, CSAT goals, and KPIs, and deliver regular reports to your Point colleagues on these metrics
Identify opportunities for improvement and propose them for implementation
Lead, coach, recognize, and mentor your team to build an exceptional customer-centric culture
Drive the buildout and utilization of Training materials and all associated resources/tools across the Manila Production Team.
- 8+ years of direct management experience
- 5+ years of CX and/or operational leadership experience
- Experience working with US workforce and on US financial products
- Experience overseeing products with fraud, information security, privacy and other consumer protection laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree (from a top 15 university)
- Experience managing teams of 20+ preferred with experience successfully managing quota-carrying teams required
- The ability to effortlessly connect and communicate business strategies with day-to-day operations
- Experience collaborating with Compliance and Regulatory teams and view this partnership as the foundation for success.