Top Management hiring until March 2021. Apply online or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. For inquiries call us (0917) 814 6260.
A leading medical devices company.
• Carry out country-level assessment and categorization of distributors to build a channel landscape view of each country
• Work to ensure 100% visibility of all distributor KPIs for your country – these KPIs include Sales in, Sale out data, Inventory weeks, DSO, A/R, compliance training status, due diligence checks, etc
• Identify, train & onboard distributors to submit Sales out and Inventory data
• Support development & deployment of consistent tools & processes, as mandated by SEA and APAC leaders.
• Identify process improvements to drive operational efficiencies and cost improvements
• Conducting quarterly performance management meetings with distributors, including periodic reviews and audits of their operations
o Completing Health checks to review & take action on high/poor performing distributors
o Prepare & review Sales Out and Inventory (SOI) data for your country for monthly financial reviews
• Commercial knowledge in sales and distributor management
• May have broad knowledge of project management.
• 5-11 years of relevant experience
• Preferably from medical devices, automotive, consumer durables or FMCG industry with experience of managing large volume of business and distributors
• Well versed with basic P & L management and accounting terms
• Commercial skills around distributor management such as inventory turnover, ROI etc.
• Tactical & strategic bent of mind and good analytical skills
• Financial modeling (must be very comfortable with Excel)
• Working knowledge of Ms Excel & Ms PowerPoint
This top management job is for hiring until March 2021.