See more job openings in Information Technology
Client is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. It is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 80,000 employees, client operates a network of over 1,650 offices and laboratories around the world.
• A member of the Global IT Infrastructure & Services Team, the selected candidate will be part of a team of IT specialists in charge of managing the company’s global IT Data Center operating 24×7 hosting business critical applications by the company worldwide.
• At least 2 years practical experience in running complex IT infrastructures
• Strong background on server virtualization technologies such as VMWare
• Solid working experience with Microsoft and/or Linux operating system environment
• Knowledgeable in Powershell and/or Bash scripting is an advantage
• Hands-on experience in computing Azure (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS)
• Preferably with work experiences in managing and supporting systems, applications, and/or network in Amazon Web Services or Azure cloud platform
Until April 2019