Our client is a joint venture logistics company by Ayala and Global Fashion Group.
• Conducts security risk assessments and other activities on matters pertaining to the security of company assets, facilities and their respective employees in particular, and provide timely and sound assessments of the security situations at all sites of the company.
• Leads security risk assessments/re-assessments and prescribe security measures.
• Formulates and prescribes a security plan for each facility and incorporates security measures that are commensurate to the security risks
• Conducts activities to test the effectiveness/viability of security plans of each facility nationwide.
• Creates and maintains strategic and operational relationships with relevant government, emergency response, security, intelligence and law enforcement agencies.
• Conducts investigations on matters pertaining to fraud or fraudulent activities against the interests of the company.
• Conducts investigations on matters pertaining to loss or damage to company property.
• Assesses and provides advice with regard to all security service contractors and providers.
• P&L responsibility through security resource expenditure.
• Strong knowledge in all facets of loss prevention and security
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team-based environment
• Experience managing a big team
• Patients and passion to achieve, and culturally sensitive
• Extensive customer interface experience, strong history of building consensus among diverse teams
• Negotiation skills with customers and suppliers
• People development skills to motivate and empower all people to achieve their maximum potential
• Leadership skills to attain individual and group goals