See more job openings in Others
One of the leading Energy Companies.
This highly experienced management consultant/infrastructure advisor will be responsible for identifying, developing and leading the implementation of the company’s infrastructure objectives.
- Project Management
- New Business Opportunities
- Regulatory Monitoring and Update
- Preparation and Development of MOAs, CSPs and Related Documents
- Relationship Building and Enhancement
- Over 10 years of experience in strategic, commercial and technical leadership in the transport infrastructure
- A commercial mind with an ability to understand contractual requirements
- Experience in planning and delivering large-scale infrastructure projects, particularly toll road projects
- With experience in developing PPP infrastructure projects including submission of proposals and securing regulatory approvals (NON-NEGOTIABLE)
- Strong relationship management skills, with an established set of contacts and a strong reputation in the Transport infrastructure sector
January to March 2019