See more job openings in Information Technology
A leading global provider of transportation and logistics services segment.
• Responsible for the non-functional requirements of a system or service being developed
• Assist with establishing good branching strategies for code maintainability for the team, as well as CI/CD tooling
• Responsible to maintain software in the team’s portfolio, including operations at the application management level
• Mentor and maintain the technical skills of the team and ensure knowledge transfer and skill building in the team
• At least 5 years in IT Development, 3 years of which in architectural design of systems
• Experience in establishing KPIs for IT services and software
• Experience with integration technologies, patterns, REST and message-based systems
• Experience with implementation of CI/CD tooling and methods
• Good understanding of the benefits of automation and coding practices.
Until March 30, 2019