Our client is a leading fintech company.
• Define and maintain development practices and standards that let us move fast with quality.
• Work with Product Managers, Developers, and Business owners to review, evaluate, and document current business and data models.
• Develop and plan training programs to educate teams on building high performance distributed services.
• Evaluate tools and technologies that we can use to reduce platform and operational costs, improve productivity, performance, and overall quality of our product.
• Work with engineering leads to design and implement scalable, resilient system architectures.
• Collaborate with other team members to craft quality technical solutions.
• Work with enterprise architects to define the architectural blueprint.
• 3-5 years of combined experience in engineering management, system and/or enterprise architecture, programming, and software design.
• Experience designing and developing scalable, high performance distributed systems (REST/microservices/Java/Spring), DevOps: continuous integration, automated testing, cloud deployments, etc.
• Experience with cloud computing platforms such as Amazon AWS.
• Experience with data modeling and architecture a plus; developing and implementing and enterprise-wide agile framework a plus
Hiring Until August 2021