Our client is a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide.
• Provide development effort estimate to requirements.
• Deliver across the entire software development life cycle –
analysis, design, build, test, and deploy.
• Build prototypes/wireframes (as needed)
• Build the front-end interface with a focus on usability features.
• Build the back-end function and logic of the application.
• Create and maintain a robust framework to support the application (web or mobile).
• Work on performance optimization for the application (web or mobile).
• Carry out quality assurance tasks on application (web or mobile) development.
• Development experience in web technologies (.Net / C#)
• Knowledge in information architecture, human-centered design and computer interaction, usability design principles.
• Experience in web service integration (API, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
• Proficiency in .Net, C#, MSSQL, and .NET MVC
• Open for a 12-month contract