Our client is a technology driven business solutions provider for the fulfillment and logistics needs of enterprises in the Philippines.
- Use confluence as a Documentation Repository for well-defined System Architecture and Design based on Entrego’s overall overview of the Business Process.
- Use Confluence and Jira Tickets documentation as the source of well-defined business processes for new and old requirements in completing new projects.
- Use cloud infrastructure and application design to produce Highly Scalable, Measurable, Cost efficient, Simple to understand, Testable, Stable, Pluggable, Measurable, Evolving, Secured and Ease of Monitoring
- System design and official documents take time to create. For requirements needing urgent design decisions, I meet with devs and discuss approaches to be made on the fly.
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree with Relative work experience as Software Architect
- At least with 5 years Relative experience in System Architecture and Design for either On Premise Infrastructure or On Cloud Infrastructure.
- At Least 6 years of application and development.
- AWS Solutions Architect or Equivalent Certification is REQUIRED
- Expert level on the following: Cloud Computing (AWS/Google/Azure), Software Architecture and Design Principles, System Integration and Low Level Design (Not only high-level but service-level implementation as well), Software Life Cycle Development, Presentation and Communication