Executive search for a multinational bank. Apply online or call us for inquiries (0917) 814 6260.
Our client is a Multinational Fully-Digital Bank
• Provides the correct design, execution and control of the financial records of the Bank and associated financial management reports.
• Responsible for external reporting and compliance to regulators (local SEC and tax) and the timely operationalization of changes in external reporting.
• Provides professional advice to the business with regards to queries that are related to accounting (i.e. PFRS) and taxation (i.e. BIR and DOF regulations).
• Oversee and service manage the various outsourced services of Manila Finance, including the accounting, tax and regulatory reporting requirements of the bank’s foundation.
• Drive Finance changes (product implementation or system changes) in an effective and efficient way in order to realize the bank’s strategy and it’s regulatory obligations in accordance with the one agile Way of Working.
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in banking or audit
• High level knowledge of financial accounting (IFRS) and
global/local regulatory requirements (BSP, PDIC, SEC & BIR)
• Ability to anticipate and lead change (change execution and
management); open to AGILE way of working.
• Experience in leading teams and proven people
• Strong communicator in English, both verbal and written.
• Strong risk and control awareness and knowledge of
financial control procedures
• Understanding of Wholesale & Retail Banking products
• Passion about process excellence and optimizing the control
and efficiency of Finance activities.
• Ability to work collaboratively across functions and geographies
Until October 2020