See more job openings in Information Technology
Client is a leading humanitarian global organization. We deliver lasting change to some of the world’s poorest communities and place special focus on working alongside poor women because, equipped with the proper resources, women have the power to help whole families and entire communities escape poverty.
• Engages business stakeholders in value/process dialogue to develop requirements
• Develops solution documentation, flowcharts, layouts, design, diagrams, code
• Develop, modify, and maintain SharePoint online server portals.
• Create Custom Templates, Custom Web parts, custom Workflows in SharePoint online
• Work independently on complex, non-routine tasks – under limited supervision.
• Interact directly with end users and/or technical POCs to resolve SharePoint issues.
• Adhere policies and guidelines such as, technical standards, security, and IT best practices.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Information Systems related field
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing and administering SharePoint Online (office 365)
• Experienced capturing requirements and develop software solutions per stakeholders and IT Management;
• Be able to document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
• Experienced in architect, design, develop, implement, and maintain SharePoint online
• Experience with on-premise/2010 SP is definitely a plus, experience developing custom workflows, or tenant-to-tenant migration is also a plus
• Knowledge and experience of migrating of content from on-premise Share point into SharePoint online
• Preferable 1 year experience in Enterprise Content Management
Experience in Power Shell, Office 365 API, Share Point Patterns and Practices (PnP)
• Experience in agile Software development methodologies
Strong desire to succeed and do whatever is necessary to meet deadlines and client commitments
• Proven team player
• Good written and verbal English communication skills