See more job openings in Information Technology
The company is a leading humanitarian global organization. We deliver lasting change to some of the world’s poorest communities and place special focus on working alongside poor women because, equipped with the proper resources, women have the power to help whole families and entire communities escape poverty.
• The SharePoint Online Administrator will be a subject matter expert with great Microsoft SharePoint Online technology and project delivery experience. The SharePoint Online Administrator will be a key member of the Digital Team to ensure successful implementation of Office 365 and SharePoint Online solutions for the organization. They will provide guidance, expertise, and internal consulting services on SharePoint Online projects utilizing Office 365, as well as execution, management, and administration of the SharePoint Online solutions. They will participate in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise-scale information portal and knowledge management system.
• Experience in deploying and maintaining SharePoint Online and O365 suite of applications
• Experienced in architect, design, develop, implement, and maintain SharePoint Online
• 3+ years of experience creating and configuring SharePoint Online environments
• 1+ year of experience creating, configuring, and maintaining SharePoint Online environments
• Experience with Office 365 tools and SharePoint Online within 0365.