See more job openings in Business Process Outsourcing
A shared service center of the world’s leading inspection, verification, and certification company. They are the preferred testing company of the biggest fast food chain in the Philippines.
• To manage effectively and efficiently Shared Services operations in Philippines for the achievement of Quality Goals and Performance Standards
• To ensure effective people management in all the groups within the Shared Services business areas
• To ensure strategic planning of goals (operational and financial) of Shared Services
• To propose and implement the approved Annual Strategic Project Plan that contributes to the overall Shared Services Objectives
• To provide operational support as required by Management.
• To oversee Shared Services Department and other support services in PH, to ensure successful execution of the company’s business.
• Prepares Annual Planning and Budget of Shared Services and subsequently submits for approval to the Managing Director (MD)
• Graduate of at least a Bachelor’s course in Business Administration or any relevant course
• Experienced in Lean and/or Six Sigma training and implementation
• Proven operations management experience, minimum 5 years with People Management skills of a medium to large size organization.
• Computer literate (familiar with MS Window applications).
• Decisive, Assertive and Results-Oriented
• Familiar with management statistical analysis
• Expertise in Shared Services technical skills and advantage
• Excellent Presentation Skills
• International Job experience, exposed to cross-cultural style of Management
Until September 2019