With 2+ years of experience in ServiceNow or ticketing system for resolving everyday internal IT issues? You’ve got this job!
Our client is a leading Biotechnology company.
The ServiceNow Developer is a senior technical resource that possesses advanced administration capability and is able to design, build, and customize ServiceNow applications and services. The Developer works across applications, delivers new functionality and innovative solutions and supports the entire development lifecycle.
• Assists System Administrator with ServiceNow incidents and requests
• Designs and develops and documents new ServiceNow Module configurations and services
• Provides mentoring and guidance for ServiceNow System Administrators
• Verifies complex business requirements and estimates work effort required through to implementation
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist, ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent- Engineering, Computer Science
• 3+ years of experience with Minimum 2+ years of ServiceNow development, configuration and advanced system administration experience
• Strong knowledge of ITIL processes, ITIL Foundations Certification is a plus
• ServiceNow Application Developer Certification or ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
• Experience developing on the ServiceNow platform, including the creation and/or customization of core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, etc.
• Experience creating and configuring Business Rules, UI Policies, Data Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts, Script Include and ACLs.
• Experience patching and upgrading ServiceNow to recent releases
• Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features
• Strong knowledge of the ServiceNow data model and relationships
• Experience in Active Directory/LDAP
• Must have experience developing process documentation
• Experience designing, developing, implementing business applications in ITIL, CMDB, Service Catalog, SDLC, Change Management, and Incident Management, Asset Management, Problem Management
• Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills to resolve technical issues
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working in challenging and ambiguous environments
• Willing to work on the mid-shift (flexible between1-3PM)