Got job experience in ticketing tools that process and catalog customer service requests? Apply now to this popular Servicenow administrator job and get hired fast.
Check all the other job openings in Information Technology
Our client is a leading Biotechnology company.
• Providing general support, administration, and maintenance for the ServiceNow platform.
• Working directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow.
• Assisting in the development and maintenance of the ServiceNow service catalog.
• Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards.
• Assisting in the creation and configuration of notifications, client scripts, business rules, script includes, metrics, and more within ServiceNow.
• Fulfill Service Requests assigned to the group within the scope of support.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – Engineering, Computer Science
• 1+ years of experience with ServiceNow Administration
• ServiceNow Admin Certified is a plus
• Expertise with workflows, catalog items, Business Rules, Inbound email actions,etc.
• Strong knowledge of ITIL processes, ITIL V3 Foundation certification a plus
• Experience developing process documentation a plus
• Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills to resolve technical issues
• Experience working in challenging and ambiguous environments
• Willing to work on the mid-shift (flexible between1-3PM)