Our executive search team connects you to clients virtually; no need to leave home to apply. Email your resume to email@example.com or apply online for this position.
See more job openings from the same client.
Our client is a multinational healthcare company that is named as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies in the Fortune 2020 List.
• Responsible for standard reporting for the GBC across the executive, management (MBR), and operational layers.
• Lead the development & maintenance of service performance metrics & KPIs across the GBC, including service KPI catalogs, metric development/updates, performance reporting, dashboard management, benchmarking, and capacity planning.
• Lead the Execution service performance & reporting activities across the GBC and the US Workstreams to ensure timeliness, quality and accuracy of the reports.
• Perform data quality reviews, KPI reviews and dashboard reviews to ensure that quality and accuracy of form and substance of the reports
• Facilitate and ensure the quality and effectiveness of the Root Cause Analysis sessions
• Provide Data Driven insights and analysis
• Lead the implementation of the Workforce Management capability and reporting process for the GBC
• Lead and Manage the team of Reporting Analysts for his/her area of responsibility to ensure that they meet their timeliness, quality/ accuracy, productivity and efficiency goals and drive a high performance culture for the team
• Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the reporting, visualization, and dashboarding process through process improvement and automation
• Identify areas for service performance improvement and recommend appropriate process improvement actions to management and operations
• Drive the development of service performance & reporting tools & automation in the GBC
• Experience in a shared services organization,
• Experience with service performance & Reporting, including metrics, performance reporting and analysis and dashboard experience (including management of tools)
• Familiarity with benchmarking and capacity modeling
• Ability to influence in an indirect, matrix-based, and virtual environment
• Ability to establish a culture oriented on customer or stakeholder experience
• Track record to drive results – identifies and capitalizes on opportunities, identifies risks/issues, assesses implications, formulates recommendations, and drives sound decisions that deliver results
• Passionate about building a “Best in Class” shared services organization that drives business success
• Strong presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience
Apply for this job until April 2021