Urgent executive search and recruitment for one of the top British multinational investment banks & a financial services holding company. Send your application online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One of the top British multinational investment banks & a financial services holding company.
• The jobholder will be responsible for the management of the Asset Liability & Capital Management (ALCM) and Management Reporting & Analysis (MR&A) EXCO.
• The jobholder will provide the highest level of quality support to Group Office, and Senior Management and act as business partners to Business Heads, Customer and Support Groups through the production of quality and reliable financial management information.
• The jobholder will provide oversight to ALCM function which will support and facilitate the efficient allocation and utilization of all resources, promotes the effective use of capital and the prudent management of risks which will help enhance the profitability of Manila
• Maintains a responsive and relevant MR&A and ALCM structure for MNL
• Ensures accuracy and reliability of financial management information and ensure timely provision of information to Senior Management and Business Heads
• Partners with the business through providing them forward looking input to help them make better decisions.
• Improves and manages relationship and expectations with the Global Businesses (GM, WSB and RBWM) and Global Functions (HOST, Risk, HR, Legal, etc.) in terms of support and priorities.
• Ensures Group Office reporting requirements and deadlines are met in an effective and efficient manner
• Cascades and communicates business strategies and developments
• Sets clear performance objectives and measure team performance in accordance with the standard
• Manages operational risk, including its identification, assessment, mitigation &control, loss identification & reporting
• Safeguards the bank from potential losses by close monitoring of the bank’s Profit and Loss and established ratios and providing immediate action/feedback on significant variances.
• At least 10 years of experience in the financial industry with 3-5 years of managerial experience with strong management and interpersonal skills
• Experience or knowledge in the following areas: Financial and Head Office reporting; Regulatory and Statutory reporting; Philippine taxation; Banking principles and local regulations
• Preferably with knowledge of HMI, HUB & Treats system and Certified Public Accountant qualification.
Urgent executive search and selection!