A digital advertising company urgently needs a Senior Project Manager.
Get all the details here and apply online.
See more job openings in Information Technology
Our client is a digital advertising company.
• The Sr. Project Manager position includes general team/business management responsibilities, a specialization in detailed, tactical project management and requires knowledge of the Internet and other interactive marketplaces and mediums. Sr. Project Managers are responsible for the delivery of one or more complex digital solutions on time, on budget, on strategy at the highest possible level of quality.
• Supervise the development and quality in time and form of the projects, knowing the status of them throughout the life cycle.
• Follow and watch over the projects of the team members by surveying the projects.
• Coordinate meetings with the leaders of each team and convey the scope of the projects. Promote internal follow-up meetings with the teams. Achieve a fluid communication with the different departments involved. To be the main voice of advance of the project in the case of off-shore works.
• Monitor the hours consumed, own and of the team.
• Evaluate alerts or deviations reports, analyzing how to proceed.
• Control the preparation of the accessory documentation according to the complexity or requirement of the project (Project Plan, Functional Description, Flow Diagrams, Minutes of meetings).
• Follow processes and ensure that they are up to date and effective. Promote change and improvement of processes if inconsistency is detected. Report business opportunities that are identified.
• Maintain adequate communication with clients, providing visibility regarding the projects and proposing alternatives relevant to the difficulties that arise.
• Control the preparation of “Non-Conformities” and Post Mortems documentation.
• Participate in meetings with clients when necessary, giving technical support.
• Set the example for the Project Managers.
• Ensure resources and needs during the normal life cycle of a project and also to specific needs to put an outdated project back on track.
• Experience in ADOBE ENTERPRISE MANAGER
• Work jointly with the Skill in the management of Project Management tools (MS Project): desirable.
• Convenient basic knowledge of Production and Problem Management software (Sharepoint / Jira). Desirable.