Our client is the world’s largest and fastest-growing provider of outsourced recruiting support to the US staffing industry.
• The Senior Operations Manager is responsible in leading teams and the accounts they support. The role will take full ownership on supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
• Manage a team of recruiters and recruiting managers and drive
performance providing the best possible results for clients.
• Build Senior Team Managers’, Team Managers’, Recruiting Team Managers’, and Recruiters’ competencies in sourcing and recruiting, specialized by industry/client.
• Provide mentorship and supervision to Senior Team Managers, Team Managers and Recruiting Team Managers.
• Promote excellent relationship between PSG and its clients. Ensure successful implementation, continual operation and growth of accounts, by collaborating with different work groups.
• Candidate should have at least 3 to 5 years of experience as an Operations Manager and leadership
ideally from the following environment,
a) BPO/Call Center
b) Sales/Insurance Firms with high degree of client engagement
c) Advertising Firms with high degree of client engagement
d) Recruitment/Headhunter Firms with high degree of client engagement
• Candidate should display deep knowledge in the principles of operations management, coaching, and
• Candidate should exhibit strong interest in building a career in recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) management
• Candidate must be open to working for permanent nightshift schedule and occasional Saturday shift
• Must have excellent communication skills both spoken & written