Our client is committed to be the most relevant, effective, indispensable marketing agency in the digital world.
About the role:
The Senior Mobile Developer is responsible for establishing and maintaining the relationship with the client.
Internally, he/she leads the project team members and managers from different departments involved with the
client’s engagements to make sure all the client’s needs are met. The primary objective is to grow the business with the client, with a focus on planning for revenue and profit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the product and design teams and own the engineering of a new mobile app
• Collaborate with other Teams to review requirements, design and implement features for the mobile
• Produce well designed, high quality and reusable code by applying design patterns and best practices in
software development for agility, reliability, and scalability of the application
• Refactor code base from time to time to improve performance, reliability, and maintainability of the
• Work collaboratively as part of a fast paced agile team to complete projects on time.
• Contribute to architecture, instrumentation, and performance design decisions
• Write unit and integration tests and carry out testing
• Participate in code reviews
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• 4+ years hands-on mobile application focused software development
• 2+ years of experience with React Native mobile development
• Understanding of React Native component reusability and best practices
• Solid understanding of mobile UI/UX best practices and standards
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications with back-end services
• Strong familiarity with agile practices (Scrum)
• Ability to communicate with clarity, and collaborate effectively across a growing, distributed team.