Apply for this job while you stay safe in your home.
Top executive search firm in the Philippines, KSearch Asia will connect you to client virtually. Send your application to email@example.com.
Our client is a publicly-listed company under the Philippine Stock Exchange with holdings focused on energy.
• Conducts prequalification investigation of M & A targets and potential projects in new industries (Real Estate, Bulk Water and Transportation Infrastructure) to support company’s initiative to diversify into industries outside power.
• Work with cross functional team to evaluate potential M & A targets in the power industry that align with the company’s strategic objectives.
• Primarily responsible on looking into a property best suited for the development of the Company’s Headquarters, taking into consideration the impact of this initiative to the Company’s diversification initiatives
• Handles the strategic initiatives of the BOARD OF DIRECTORS such as shares swaps, SOTP valuation for possible sale/purchase of shares in compliance to MPO, Capital Allocation and Deployment policy
• Provide support to other Corporate Planning functions such as conducting training to complete the team’s manning complement.
• Ensures that functional capability gaps of the members are addressed through offsite and on the job trainings.
• Makes sure the team’s workload is equally distributed and the members have work and life balance
• A university degree holder with discipline in Economics, Finance, Accountancy or Business Management
• A Professional License in Accountancy is an advantage
• At least 5 years of experience in corporate planning or any related discipline
• Proficient in Corporate Strategy, Project Management, Financial Modelling and Financial Planning
Until July 2020