See more job openings in Finance and Accounting
Confidential search and selection.
• Assists the Corporate Internal Audit team in managing audit staff in the planning, organizing, directing and monitoring of Internal Audit operations
• Responsible for providing direct supervision to assigned staff, including the hiring, training, coaching, and evaluating staff; as well as taking corrective actions to address performance issues
• Assigns testing assignments (SOX 404 or Direct Assistance related) to internal audit senior/staff as necessary and provides oversight of assigned staff work product.
• Evaluate the impact of deficiencies, identify root causes, and collaborate on actions for remediation. Monitor and appraise the adequacy of the remediation efforts.
• In collaboration with Corporate Internal Audit, develops the Direct Assistance execution plan to External Auditors and schedule for the GOC COE Team.
• Perform and/or lead testing of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) controls and assist in the update and management of controls documentation and test results via the selected SOX software tools
• Management of Special Projects as directed and assigned by the Corporate Internal Audit
• Works independently under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment
• Perform performance reviews and conduct training to develop the competencies of direct reports.
• University Degree in Finance, Accountancy IT or equivalent
• Professional accounting and/or auditing qualification (CA, CPA, CIA, CISA or equivalent)
• minimum of 3 years work experience in audit
• work experience from big 4 auditing firms is an advantage
• experience in SAP is a plus
• preferred with shared service exposure
Until August 2019!