Our client is a leading tech, data, CRM, and analytics company
• Collaborate with the infrastructure teams (network, system, monitoring) in order to carry out this support.
• Develop and implement scripts and programs in various languages like SQL stored procedures, PowerShell, Java, etc.
• Manages some requests/technical issues opened by the users, builds the Knowledge Database and contributes to the evolution and the maintenance of the application / tools.
• Propose and carry out process optimization in order to avoid recurring issues.
• Active participation in release and deployment of new features/versions (testing and remote training)
• Anticipates, identifies, investigates and documents recurrent data and technical/functional issues.
• Be the L3 support and subject matter expert for an applications portfolio.
• University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
• 5+ years of TypeScript front-end development (Angular, React) with focus on Single Page Applications and Progressive Web App
• 5+ years of TypeScript backend development (NodeJS) or/and .NET Core Web API.
• Proficiency with NoSQL database development and/or PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server database development.
• Strong expertise in release engineering and automation (CI/CD) for mobile applications (including delivery to AppStore or Play Store, TestFlight, Fastlane)
• Proficiency with ReactJS, Angular, HTML5 and CSS3
• Authentication configuration (NTLM, Kerberos, Oauth2)