We are hiring a Senior Magento full stack developer until November 2020. Send your resume now to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via mobile (0917) 814 6260.
Check all job openings in Information Technology
Our client is an end-to-end ecommerce agency built of highly experienced thinkers and doers, all with a common thread.
• Obtain up-to-date certifications required by our partner technology companies; including but not limited to Magento 2 Engineering certification(s).
• Integrate third-party tools (such as for tracking, functional testing, and Ui testing) in front-end and back-end interfaces.
• Build reusable code for future use, optimize application for maximum speed and scalability and assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
• Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision.
• Utilize significant PHP experience, including building object-oriented websites in PHP and Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern when project requires it.
• Interact with MySQL database systems through an abstraction layer; write raw SQL queries when project functionality and/or architecture planning requires it.
• Utilize PHP to create and consume web services (SOAP, XML-RPC) and/or implement data integrations within the Magento platform when project functionality requires it.
standards when you are allocated as a full-stack or front-end resource on a project or project phase.
o Minimum of 4 years of experience working with Magento (At least 2 years of experience with Magento 2).
o Able to create simple up to complex extensions as well as work with frontend themes and components.
o Able to set-up a development server with minimal or no supervision.
o Able to migrate different platforms (including Magento 1) to Magento 2.
o Able to set-up a production server based on the requirements of the client.
o Able to integrate various systems into Magento (via REST/GraphQL).
• Bitbucket (GIT/SCM)
• Jira (Project Management)
• CentOS and Ubuntu
• Magento Cloud (Optional but preferred)
Until November 2020