Senior Financial Analyst jobs in the Philippines.
Our client is a ticketing company for events.
• Utilizing solid financial knowledge and business acumen to build financial models, interoperate data, draw conclusions, and make recommendations that deliver results, drive improvements, and influence leaders
• Creating and/or supporting production of the annual multi-segment operating budget.
• Creating and/or supporting the quarterly operating forecasts
• Delivering weekly/monthly financial modeling, planning, forecasting, projections, and reports utilizing financial systems and advanced excel functions
• Supporting the accounting team with monthly actual to budget/forecast variance analysis
• Business analytics, report design, report development, and data visualizations
• Building, validating, and publishing analytics reports and dashboards for the business
• Synthesizing data from multiple sources and developing assumptions where needed to drive business insights
• Understanding complex financial systems, data, and processes to provide support to end users and decision makers in the organization
• Creating effective business partnerships, managing competing priorities, and providing guidance during unexpected events
• Intuitively utilizing active listening skills to communicate data (both written and verbal) in a clear, concise, and unambiguous manner, adjusting your style based on audience, to articulate complex finance issues
• Proactively identifying opportunities to resolve finance defects and improve, scale, or simplify finance tools across teams and organizations
• Completing ad hoc general projects and requests
• Performing other general duties as necessary/assigned
• BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent
• Minimum 5+ years of finance experience, or master’s degree and 3 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases, tech savvy is a must
• Advanced knowledge of Excel required
• Superior math skills and an analytical mind
• Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for detail
• Exceptional organizational skills permitting the effective management of several concurrent projects and priorities
• Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
• Outstanding phone and email etiquette
• Able to thrive in deadline-driven environment and think outside of the box
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to complete work in a confidential manner and in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
• Able to adapt quickly and understand the needs of teams and individuals working toward solutions