Send job applications online or via email to email@example.com. Call us (0917) 814 6260.
Leading global third party ship manager.
• Will be the vital link between our Information Technology capacity and our business objectives.
• Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
• Responsible in performing quality assurance of all financial reports needed by the stakeholders under the finance group.
• Explain to stakeholders or business users on how to use data gathered for their reporting and alerting requirements.
• Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
• Will help lead in designing, documenting and maintaining current system processes.
• Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
• Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards.
• Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting financial data and making comparative analyses.
• Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology/Accounting or other related courses.
• At least 3-6 years of solid experience in IT handling finance projects.
• Well-versed in using Microsoft Excel.
• Should have a working knowledge in using Qlikview.
• Should have strong financial management background—experience with requirements management and software development methodology and have worked extensively with business users specifically under finance group, programmers, and Quality Assurance.
• Must be highly analytical and results-driven.
• Well-versed in Accounting operations—must be exposed to providing financial reports for General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, P&L, etc.
• Exposed in being an individual contributor. •
• Extensive knowledge in using and manipulating accounting systems such as SAP, Oracle, Quickbooks, etc.
• Must have been part of a multinational company and experienced handling shared service.