Visit Top Management job page for more executive positions to fill.
Our client is a leading global digital marketing agency.
• The Senior Analyst will be responsible for supporting multiple analytic projects across different functional areas.
• They will help guide and mentor a team of 5+ direct reports across multiple functions. In addition will also drive prioritization and delivery management for cross functional projects.
• They must use their critical thinking and production skills to help support the Detroit implementation team in an effort to ensure the implementation team needs are supported.
• They draw upon their knowledge and experience in digital analytics to help develop and deliver actionable tagging plans to help ensure the accurate measurement of digital properties.
• This web-savvy analyst must be highly detail-oriented, focused on producing on time solutions for a variety of business functions and have a passion being accurate and driving work products to completion.
• Ability to execute complex logic related to tag management and web analytics
• Knowledge of web analytics best practices and standards
• Familiarity and expertise in reading HTML/CSS markup and general front end web development experience
• SEO standards and practices knowledge a plus
• Browser inspection/console debugging experience
• QA process and documentation best practicesACTIVE DATES