Sometimes referred to as Software Engineers, or someone with significant experience in software development? Contact us for this great opportunity.
Check all job openings in Information Technology
Our client is a leading global digital marketing agency.
The Client is building a new Centre of Execution (COEx) in Manila. The COEx is a core component of Client’s global capability and a key benefit to their global clients – providing a standardized offering, consistent high level of delivery, and a competitive advantage vs. legacy operating structures.
• Stay current with emerging technologies and techniques
• Stay current with rapidly changing web standards
• Strong attention to detail – functionally, technically and creatively.
• Develop solutions for complex and unusual technology requirements.
• Foresee technical obstacles prior to development cycles.
• Maintain open lines of communication relating to the status of a given projects and its risks and challenges
• Work comfortably within a dynamic challenging environment within the parameters of delivery deadlines
• Apply best practice working methodologies and processes.
• Perform web component development and daily maintenance/site improvements across multiple projects
• Must be familiar with standard software-development lifecycles and project-management methodologies (such as Agile)
• Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) experience
• 5 years web development experience
• Experience with server-side logic: PHP, Java, Ruby, C++, .NET
• Expert knowledge of REST API Architectures, XML/JSON/AJAX
• Experience in dealing with integrating 3rd party libraries on multiple platforms, including Windows, Android, iOS, Web
Creative toolset expertise (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch)
• Required technologies (expert):
o Multiple front-end frameworks
o Advantage: Gulp/Grunt build process
• Fluent in English, verbal and written communications