This executive search client is building a new Centre of Execution (COEx) in Manila. The COEx is a core component of Client’s global capability and a key benefit to their global clients – providing a standardized offering, consistent high level of delivery, and a competitive advantage vs. legacy operating structures.
Visit Top Management job page for more executive positions to fill.
Our client is a leading global digital marketing agency.
The Sr. Content Management System Analyst will be responsible for:
• Assigning tasks and resources according to project’s needs with regard to uploading, populating, configuring, and publishing content within the client and brand specific Content Management System (CMS)
• The role will also include supervision of the load and/or update of XML and HTML content, the publishing of content and data as required, supervision and management of projects tasks to completion within scheduled timeline, and performance parameters and supervision of the team in the usage of the correct content workflows.
Specific activities would include:
• Clearly and effectively communicating the status of projects and resources to local Technical Leadership and network partners
• Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Handle comprehensive progress and audit reports
• Working collaboratively with assigned teams and the rest of the areas involved in the project.
• 3-5 years experience in an agency environment
• Experience with the principles, practices and procedures of content entry and the ability to apply knowledge and skills to a range of professional assignments
• Ability to analyze extensive data, identify discrepancies and inconsistencies and recommend corrective actions
• Specific experience in Adobe AEM or similar enterprise-level CMS platform